Monday, November 9, 2020 to Friday, December 4, 2020
This eWorkshop is funded by the Arab Gulf Programme for Development (AGFUND), a regional organization based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. AGFUND works mainly in the field of development and growth at the international level through an effective partnership with the United Nations Organization, with regional and national development organizations, with public institutions, with the private sector, as well as with organizations of the civil society.
People who work as trainers are often put into difficult situations without much understanding of what training is or how to do it well, being a good trainer is the result of accumulating extensive knowledge and developing skills to bring information to other participants. The need for train of trainer is universal. The course is to enable many more people to access an appropriate training and fulfil their potential.
At the end of the e-workshop, participants will be expected to:
- Recognize the importance of considering the participants and their training needs, including the different learning styles and adult learning principles.
- Know how to write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session.
- Develop an effective training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques.
- Conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts.
- Language English
- Keywords Financial Inclusion