Emerging Markets Finance
Thursday, April 14, 2016 to Friday, April 15, 2016
The course aims at providing participants with an in-depth understanding of macroeconomics, asset classes as well as risks related to investments in emerging markets. Contents include:
- Macroeconomics in emerging markets (fiscal institutions and public finance, monetary institutions and monetary policy, financial sector and macroeconomic performance),
- Risks in emerging markets (country risk, political risk, emerging markets crises),
- Investing in emerging markets (stock markets, debt markets, currencies, mutual funds).
- The target audience is people working in the financial industry, especially those with an interest in learning more about finance in emerging markets and/or in investing in these economies.
- Participants have a graduate degree and several years of working experience. The course language is English.
Fees and Expenses:
- CHF 1800,
- Tuition covers all materials and breaks,
- Travel and accommodation are not included.
Application deadline: April 1, 2016
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords finance, market finance