Monday, February 18, 2019 to Friday, February 22, 2019
This is an executive education program aimed at providing high-level management and leadership training to those shaping the microfinance industry, including CEOs of leading microfinance institutions and executives of mainstream banks entering the microfinance market. This course will combine lectures, case studies, and use of practical tools to allow participants to explore inclusive financial services models.
- Innovative solutions and ideas
- Role of financial institutions in achieving sustainable development goals.
- Strategic management approach on inclusive finance.
- Role of financial inclusion in reducing poverty alleviation.
- Policy and institutional approach on strategic management.
- Innovation in banking, insurance and leasing.
- Integrating Financial services in development policy.
- Tipping Point Methodology – Accenture model on inclusive finance.
- Kenya model on inclusive finance.
- Economic empowerment.
- Optimum model for inclusive finance in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Microfinance practitioners.
- Central bank officials.
- Financial inclusion specialists.
- Officials from the ministry of finance.
- Staff of developmental agencies.
- Rural finance specialists.
The Microfinance Association will support your visa application process, but please note that you need a minimum of three weeks to process it.
- Region Global
- Language English