Thursday, August 26, 2021 to Friday, November 5, 2021
Participants in this DT Certificate will obtain a thorough understanding of the key ingredients in any pathway toward digital transformation. After this program participants will be able to help guide their organizations through the process of redesigning their relationship with clients and field staff, putting together a digital ecosystem, creating usable data, and putting together agile teams and processes.
The program is designed specifically around the challenges MFIs face when they move from analog to digital systems and how to strengthen their relationships with clients in a digital age.
Content and Structure:
All the modules are designed to meet the professional needs and challenges that the microfinance industry faces today and will lead to a DT-MFIs Certificate.
- Module 1. COVID and the Drive Toward Digital Transformation
- Module 2. Strategic and Business Planning for Transformational Change
- Module 3. Rethinking Financial Products for the Digital Age
- Module 4. Building Partnerships and a Digital Financial Ecosystem for Your Clients
- Module 5. Data and Data Analytics
- Module 6. Data based Management of Clients and Staff
- Module 7. Risk, Fraud and Consumer Protection in DFS
- Module 8. Developing an Agile Design Approach
- Module 9. Managing the Human Dimension of Change
- Module 10. Strategic Direction for a Future Beyond Classic Microfinance
- Language English
- Keywords Microfinance Institutions, Digitalization