Monday, February 24, 2020 to Friday, February 28, 2020
This program aims to challenge regulators, policy makers and practitioners on the importance of developing a regulatory framework on financial technology. Participants that attend the program will go through twelve fundamental modules that would equip them for future challenges as they address the increased role of financial technology. Participants will need to be prepared to be challenged in a stimulating and thought-provoking environment.
- Fintech ecosystem.
- Can fintech disrupt financial systems stability?
- Pros and cons of a global payment system.
- Drivers of financial regulations.
- Should crypto currency be regulated?
- Risks to consumers.
- Risks to firms.
- Risks to financial stability.
- Regulatory responses.
- Consumer and data protections.
- Developing a regulatory framework.
- Summary and review.
- Region Global
- Country United Kingdom
- Language English
- Keywords digital payments, Financial technology