Sunday, November 13, 2016 to Friday, November 18, 2016
This course is designed to equip participants with knowledge and skills of microfinance and financial inclusion. This one week training course is for microfinance managers and operators, regulatory bodies, investors, supporters, donors, legal advisors, board members and commentators on, financial inclusion and the institutions, which provide these services.
- Understanding Microfinance and Financial Inclusion
- Importance of Financial Statements
- Building blocks for starting microfinance programmes
- Measuring Performance
- Savings, micro-insurance and other financial products
- Sustainability and Profitability
- Social Performance and Impact
- Case study
- Regulations and Supervision
- The Way Forward
Fees and Expenses:
- The tuition fee for this course is USD 2500 per delegate inclusive of accommodation with Satellite, Internet Connectivity, Feeding, Course Material and Airport pick-up, Certificate of Participation, Networking Opportunities.
- Registration and full payment deadline is 31 October 2016.