Tuesday, June 23, 2015 to Friday, September 4, 2015
The Cracking the Nut Advisory Committee invites interested persons to submit proposals to present at the Cracking the Nut 2016: Regenerating Rural and Agricultural Development conference. This conference’s core themes for the breakout sessions are:
- Regenerating rural and agricultural landscapes
- Financing environmentally sustainable development
- Encouraging investment in climate-smart agriculture
- All proposals should be completed using the Call for Proposals (CFP) form provided in Part 2 and in adherence to the instructions outlined in this CFP. Alternative or noncompliant proposals will not be considered.
- All proposal submissions should be emailed to email@example.com by 5:00 PM EDT on Friday, September 4, 2015 with “Cracking the Nut 2016: Proposal to Present” in the subject line.
- All proposals must align with at least one of the conference themes. Presenters may submit more than one proposal to present, but only one presentation per theme will be considered.
- All proposed presenters must have agreed to participate at the time of submission. Participation from female presenters is encouraged.
- Proposals must be written in English.