Cracking the Nut 2016: Regenerating Rural and Agricultural Development
Tuesday, June 23, 2015 to Friday, September 4, 2015
The Cracking the Nut Advisory Committee invites interested persons to submit proposals to present at the Cracking the Nut 2016: Regenerating Rural and Agricultural Development conference. This conference’s core themes for the breakout sessions are:
- Regenerating rural and agricultural landscapes
- Financing environmentally sustainable development
- Encouraging investment in climate-smart agriculture
- All proposals should be completed using the Call for Proposals (CFP) form provided in Part 2 and in adherence to the instructions outlined in this CFP. Alternative or noncompliant proposals will not be considered.
- All proposal submissions should be emailed to email@example.com by 5:00 PM EDT on Friday, September 4, 2015 with “Cracking the Nut 2016: Proposal to Present” in the subject line.
- All proposals must align with at least one of the conference themes. Presenters may submit more than one proposal to present, but only one presentation per theme will be considered.
- All proposed presenters must have agreed to participate at the time of submission. Participation from female presenters is encouraged.
- Proposals must be written in English.
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords Agricultural Development, Agriculture, Rural Development