Monday, November 14, 2016 to Friday, November 25, 2016
The fifth Edition of the International Professional Development Program on “Community Based Financial Inclusion and Microfinance” is designed to provide concepts and practice of financial inclusion and microfinance as well as to provide a holistic perspective to practitioners.
The program would be ideal for entry level/middle management staff members, and is designed to meet the needs of development organizations/NGOs, government institutions involved in finance policy making, mainstream and microfinance institutions, central banks and banks operating or about to open a microfinance desk. Participants will learn a wide spectrum of financial inclusion and microfinance concepts and activities that include:
- Real time experience sharing through field visit case studies / special guest lectures;
- Financial Inclusion/Microfinance & Livelihood Finance;
- Behavioral Economics of the Poor and Financially Excluded;
- Microfinance Resources, Access to Finance & Delivery Channels, Structures;
- Microfinance Products, Product Designing & Interest Setting;
- Using Technology;
- Risk Management in Microfinance;
- Managing Microfinance Institutions (MFIs);
- Sustainability, Ethics & Governance of MFIs;
- Discussion on Regulations in countries of participant;
- Impact on Livelihoods, Enterprise Creation and Social Performance;
- Challenges, Bridging Gaps & Looking Beyond MFIs;
- Transformation of MFIs;
- Various Experiments & Experiences in the sector.
Full fee for an individual is USD 3000.