Monday, July 9, 2018 to Friday, July 20, 2018
This two-week program caters to the knowledge requirement of the uninitiated, entrants up till middle level managers’ of microfinance institutions (MFIs), CBOs / NGOs, Banks who are considering setting up microfinance desks.
Participants will learn a wide spectrum of financial inclusion and microfinance concepts and activities that include:
- Real time experience sharing through field visit case studies / special guest lectures;
- Financial Inclusion / microfinance & livelihood finance;
- Behavioral Economics of the poor and financially excluded;
- Microfinance resources and access to finance;
- Microfinance products, product designing & interest setting;
- Risk management in microfinance;
- Sustainability of MFIs;
- Discussion on regulations in countries of participants;
- Leadership in financial services.
The earlier editions of this program have attracted participants from reputed and new institutions from African countries such as Mozambique, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda etc., from the Asian countries of Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos PDR, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka etc., and from Far Eastern Countries such as Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Samoa and Tonga.