Monday, March 2, 2020 to Monday, August 31, 2020
Digital finance offers a transformational solution for financial inclusion. Powered by the mobile phone, new data and technological innovations, it has become affordable and convenient for unbanked customers to access and use formal banking services. While new technological developments and financial players bring tremendous opportunities, the emerging landscape is also becoming more complex and is putting increasing pressure on traditional providers to go digital.
In this new online course on Digital Finance participants will learn about the emerging digital landscape as well as the new market participants and products that have disrupted the market. By taking the course, participants will be enabled to successfully deploy digital technologies in their institution and leverage digital financial services (DFS) in their target markets.
On successful completion of this course, participants will have a thorough understanding of principal concepts and theories in Digital finance, i.e. they will be able to:
- Understand the underlying technologies behind Digital Finance.
- Understand the current trends in Digital Finance from all over the globe.
- Differentiate between the different products available in digital finance.
- Understand the regulatory landscape for digital finance services.
- Build a customer centric product.
Microfinance practitioners, MFI managers, consultants, donors, MNO’s, Retail and SME banks, fintechs, regulators and supervisors.
- EUR 1,300, after 15 January 2020.
- Final exam fee: EUR 50 (to be paid directly to the final exam host).
- After passing the final exam the participants will receive a digital certificate. Should they wish to receive a hard copy of the certificate as well, an administrative fee of EUR 50 will be charged.
Registration deadline: 31 March 2020
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords digital finance, digital financial services