Monday, May 15, 2017
The 13th International Microinsurance Conference will take place in Peru from 7-9 November 2017. Approximately 400 participants and experts from around the world will discuss and identify ways of accelerating growth and economic viability in microinsurance. The conference will be hosted by APESEG in cooperation with the Munich Re Foundation and the Microinsurance Network.
The conference aims at distilling and disseminating information on key developments in the microinsurance market. Sessions will engage all stakeholders to recognise opportunities in the low-income market. Selected slots can be allocated to organisations wishing to organise and host a full session. Presentations must include concrete lessons learnt and recommendations for the audience.
- Proposals have to be submitted in English (presentation in Spanish at the conference is possible).
- Presentations that include details relating to product outreach as well as the financial results will be preferred.
- Number of speakers/facilitators for a full session session should not be more than four.
- We can only accept one speaker per individual proposal.
- Only submissions based on the details of actual results will be considered.
- The submission of an abstract carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the meeting by the speaker specified.
- Presentations should take no longer than 20 minutes.
- If you submit a proposal under the scientific track, please upload your paper (pdf).
- Once you have successfully submitted your proposal, you will receive a confirmation email.
Timeline and acceptance
Submission deadline for proposals and draft papers
15 May 2017
Notification of acceptance
15 July 2017
Submission of draft presentations for the conference
15 September 2017
Submission of draft presentations and final papers for the conference
15 October 2017
For more information write tö: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords Microinsurance, Agriculture, Financial Products, mobile finance, mobile insurance