Wednesday, July 25, 2018 to Sunday, July 29, 2018
The financial system plays a vital role in supporting sustainable economic growth and meeting financial needs. It does this by facilitating funding, liquidity and price discovery, while also providing effective risk management, payment and some monitoring services.
Any financial system designed to support and enhance financial inclusion most operate in an efficient and resilient manner and treats participants within the financial system fairly. This occurs when participants fulfil their roles and responsibilities in a way that engenders confidence and trust in the system.
The financial industry makes a considerable contribution to employment and economic output; however, it is important that the system is efficient, resilient and fair in order to facilitate economic activity.
- Economic development officials;
- Central bank regulators;
- Officials from the ministry of finance;
- Financial regulators;
- Policy officials;
- International organizations;
- United nations officials;
- World bank officials;
- Officials from the national planning ministry;
- Social investment managers;
- International development practitioners;
- USD 3000;
- Accommodation will be provided for 5 days;
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided;
- Airport pick up will be arranged:
The Microfinance Association will support applicants’ visa process (note that a minimum of three weeks will be required for processing).