Thursday, May 3, 2018
The existing financial system is very complex at the moment, and that complexity creates risk. A new decentralized financial system made possible with cryptocurrencies could be much simpler by removing layers of intermediation. It could help insure against risk, and by moving money in different ways could open up the possibility for different types of financial products. Cryptocurrencies could open up the financial system to people who are currently excluded, lower barriers to entry, and enable greater competition. Regulators could remake the financial system by rethinking the best way to achieve policy goals, without diluting standards. Blockchain has the potential to transform the way business is done by allowing decentralization, disintermediation and greater efficiency. As a senior executive, what will be your cost of ignoring this?
- Financial institution CEOs;
- Bank Managers and CFOs;
- Investment Managers;
- Finance Analysts,
- Commercial, legal, compliance and procurement teams;
- Anyone who requires a deeper understanding of how blockchain is transforming the way business is done.
- Early bird registration – ZAR 3550 (before 16 March 2018)
- Regular registration – ZAR 3950