Monday, November 27, 2017 to Friday, December 1, 2017
Back to Boulder: Strategic Response to Risk in Microfinance Markets program brings together leaders from within and outside of the microfinance community, as well as international experts in leadership and change management, to provide participants with practical tools, cases and experiences in the areas of:
- Risk Governance: Developing strategic responses to risk and crisis in order to protect the resiliency of your institution.
- Enhanced Competitiveness: In these times of increased competition for clients’ wallets that comes from new delivery channels and disruptive innovators, we explore how to attract, keep and deepen relationships with clients.
- Digital Financial Services: What questions do directors need to ask as their teams develop and embark on digital strategies? Guided by innovators and specialists, explore both successful and failed cases while learning how to identify key factors.
Through 35 academic hours, participants will learn from over 15 renowned experts from within and outside of the microfinance community. Morning and afternoon plenary sessions will provide insights into the complex nature of change leadership and explore how to remain pertinent given current market forces.
Strategic Response to Risk in Microfinance Markets is designed to be highly interactive in order to maximize opportunities for the peer-to-peer learning and leverage participants’ own exceptional experiences. It will be offered in English and registrations will be accepted based on eligibility criteria.
This event will take place in Washington, D.C., and is hosted by the International Finance Corporation (IFC), a World Bank group member. For more information regarding the program’s schedule, venue and application process please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Region Global
- Country United States of America
- Language English
- Keywords Risk Management, digital finance, Microfinance, Governance