Wednesday, March 30, 2016
This webinar featuring innovative agriculture finance practices of Root Capital, a nonprofit social investment fund that lends capital, delivers financial training, and strengthens market connections for small and growing agricultural businesses in Africa and Latin America.
The invited speakers will discuss Root Capital’s business model with a focus on what banks and other agricultural financiers can learn from it. The webinar presentation will cover the following:
- Detailed overview of Root Capital’s agricultural lending model;
- Credit risk assessment of producer associations and private SMEs aggregating smallholders;
- Financial management training for SMEs; and
- Social and environmental impact assessment.
Can’t attend? Register here to receive the webinar presentation and recording after the event.
Webinar date and time: March 30th, 2016 from 9:00-10:00 a.m. EST
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords Financement Agricole, Innovative Agricultural Financing