Wednesday, June 20, 2018 to Thursday, June 21, 2018
“Innovate to Capture the Growth Potential”, is the theme for the Africa Insurance & Reinsurance Conference scheduled for the 20th & 21st June 2018 in Nairobi Kenya at The Villa Rossa Kempinski Hotel. The theme is informed by the overarching direction to transform product offerings & revolutionize distribution channels so as to generate returns and tackle the low insurance penetration in this region. Industry experts also agree that innovation is the only way traditional insurers can stay relevant in the ever-evolving consumer market.
While innovation alone will not guarantee the sustainability of insurers, it holds the largest share of responsibility towards this end. It offers insurers an opportunity to reinvent and stay ahead of the pack even as new and well-funded technology-based start-ups continue to pose a real threat to the survival of the industry giants.
Some issues that will be addressed include:
- Capturing growth for the Regional Insurance Markets
- Thematic: Market Growth Catalysts: – What are the most prospective areas for investment in the insurance sector in near future
- Strengthening the Regional Reinsurance Market – Building Capacity through Economy of Scale
- Credit Trade Insurance
- Market Growth Catalysts- Fighting Fraud
- Micro Insurance
- Towards a More Robust Risk Management Framework for Regional Insurance Players
- Managing Business System Transformation — Development an integrated technology for the enhancement of insurance penetration
- Islamic Insurance Roundtable Debate: Advancing the Takaful Industry to the Next Level
Members of the MiN can benefit from a 25% discount when registering for the event. Simply contact the Executive Team for the discount code. The event organisers are also looking for speakers on relevant microinsurance topics, so any members interested should also get in touch. Speakers, who are MiN members will be granted free admission to the conference!
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords Insurance and Reinsurance