Monday, November 4, 2019 to Friday, November 8, 2019
This one-week inter-active executive training is designed to improve the participants basic knowledge to advanced practical knowledge on provision of financial services with particular emphasis on expansion of products range, SME, regulations & supervision, risks, impact assessment, case study and the way forward.
- Microfinance and microcredit practitioners.
- Regulatory officers.
- Potential social investors.
- Senior managers in MFIs.
- Senior managers in NGO’s.
- Senior managers in socially responsible investment firms.
- Independent practitioners.
- Consulting firms.
- Central bank officials.
- Donor agencies.
- Change management consulting organizations.
- Private equity firms.
Fees: $2,500 (if registered before 30 September 2019).
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 31 Oct 2019