Wednesday, March 25, 2015 to Thursday, March 26, 2015
The 5th edition of the Africa Banking and Finance Conference will be held under the theme “Banking of the Future.” This forum will comprise of various programs and activities such as presentations, panel discussions, B2B meetings, and other activities and is set to attract a large number of businesses from different sectors in the economy. Some of the topics of discussion for the event include:
- SME and microfinance in Africa market;
- Leverage the opportunities in technology for banking and finance;
- Opportunity for Islamic finance in Africa;
- Addressing key financial challenges in regional payments and virtual currencies;
- Corporate and investment banking summit: new strategies for a new business landscape.