Saturday, November 1, 2014 to Sunday, November 2, 2014
The 4th Global Islamic Microfinance Forum objective is to evaluate the scope of Islamic Microfinance and its potential in the developing and under developing countries which will definitely help poor to survive at their best. This forum will open the new horizons, opportunities and innovation for Microfinance industry which will help them in eliminating poverty with the support of Islamic Microfinance. The vision of Global Islamic Microfinance Forum is to transfer the importance and value of Islamic Microfinance for Microfinance institutions and to create awareness to the masses of International Market.
The core focus of the Forum include:
- Provide the opportunities for collaboration/partnerships with donor agencies, multilateral organization, charities, philanthropist organization, Islamic financial institution;
- Discuss the Islamic microfinance industry business models;
- Integration in Islamic financial institutions and how they can benefit the technological solutions;
- Provide a platform to start a dialogue and find solutions to ensure sustainable growth of the industry Islamic microfinance institutions;
- Innovation in Islamic microfinance industry, e.g. crowd funding, microtakaful, youth development programs etc.
Registration deadline: 25 October 2014
Post event workshop will take place at Dusit Thani Hotel, Dubai. U.A.E on 3rd and 4th November, 2014.