Thursday, May 5, 2016 to Friday, May 6, 2016
Now in its fourth year AFSIC (the Africa Financial Services Investment Conference) is Africa’s leading investment event for Africa’s financial services sector. Many of Africa’s most significant investors attend AFSIC with the objective of meeting banks, insurance companies, microfinance, leasing and other regulated financial services companies, as well as dealmakers and investment bankers from across the entire African continent.
AFSIC 2016 opens with the Meet African Dealmaker drinks networking event taking place on Wednesday 4 May at the Terrace Pavilion, in the House of Commons, within the UK Parliament building. This high level networking event offers African Dealmakers significant business development opportunities on the African continent.
Over 100 speakers have been confirmed to date covering a wide range of highly relevant topics on Africa’s Financial Services sector including the following topics:
- The Listed African Bank Sector is Overvalued and Offers no Value for the Level of Risk
- Microfinance in Africa – Still a Growth Story?
- Insurance – Is Africa Ready?
- The Developing role of Development Finance Institutions in the African Financial Services Sector
- Opportunities in African Frontier Debt – Local Currency debt and hedging
- Region Global
- Language English
- Keywords Financial Services, Investments, Africa