Wednesday, November 21, 2018 to Thursday, November 22, 2018
In partnership with Development Finance Practitioners, the Chartered Institute of Development Finance (CIDEF) organized a conference which will focus (not exclusively) on panel and research discussions.
Various thematics will be discussed, including among others:
- Impact of intra-Africa trade tariffs on Africa’s Development;
- Financing for WHOSE Development? – From Poverty to Power;
- Latest Developments in Structured Finance for Social Impact – Beyond Social Impact Bonds to Securitisations;
- Agricultural value-chain systems: where are the weakest and strongest links?
- Growth and sustainability of micro-insurance sector: where are we now?
- The Future of Climate Finance;
- The impact of “America First” on global trade and investments;
- The Growth of Trade finance in emerging economies
Academic and other researchers are encouraged to submit their work to be considered for publication in the Review of Development Finance Journal (Elsevier Journal). The Review of Development Finance is listed in Scopus and IBSS. The Journal is also accredited by the South African DHET for subsidy purpose.
- Region Global
- Language English