Tuesday, November 6, 2018 to Thursday, November 8, 2018
Approximately 450 experts from around the world will join the “Inclusive Insurance for Emerging Markets” to discuss and identify ways of accelerating growth and economic viability in inclusive insurance for emerging markets.
The conference will feature panel discussions on key topics addressing an interdisciplinary audience. Additional working group sessions will deal in depth with subtopics. Interactive sessions hosted by partner organizations of the International Microinsurance Conference will be a key part of the conference, facilitating dialogue in small groups on emerging issues. Keynote speeches will look at the latest international, national and local insights.
Various important themes related to microinsurance will be discussed throughout the conference, such as:
- Disruptive insurance solutions – inclusive insurance in the digital economy.
- Agriculture/Natural disasters.
- New inclusive insurance products or partnerships in the fields of insurance for micro, small and medium enterprises.
- Innovative distribution models and partnerships beyond lenders and mobile.
- Improving business processes.
- Consumer education and capacity building.
- Role of insurance for sustainable economic development.
- Scientific track – economic analysis of microinsurance markets.
- Region Global
- Language English