Thursday, March 17, 2016 to Friday, March 18, 2016
At present, the Microfinance is facing significant changes: new products are being developed and launched by MFIs ; more and more traditional financial institutions, such as banks and credit unions are getting involved in microfinance; local authorities are developing and tuning up regulations in order to facilitate and speed up further financial sector development. Moreover, microfinance is seen as a reliable sector for private equity investments.
The conference covers a very versatile range of topics, which makes this conference appealing to MFIs and banks, as well as private investors and developing organizations. As a backbone of speakers, there are the largest private and public investors in microfinance, commercial banks and developing organizations from all over the world.
- Global trends: How do regional opportunities differ?;
- An insight into innovative features of microfinance;
- Funding and funders- Microfinance from investors perspective;
- Management capabilities in MIFs to diversify their funding;
- Beyond Microfinance: Financing SMEs to fuel faster development;
- Green microfinance: A solution for access to essential services?;
- MFIs challenges to use credit scoring;
- Raising client awareness and knowledge about financial products;
- Financial Inclusion: Progress, challenges and a view of the future.